Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Play Better Golf by Improving Your Swing

One summer, I was golfing with a group of guys I have never met before. One of them had the longest drive I have ever seen, it's just, he could not control it. These drives were going 300-350 yards, but some ended up on fairways of different holes, or in the woods, etc. I had no idea that a simple tip was going to drastically improve his swing, allowing him to play better golf.

What I told him was to loosen up his grip and keep his wrists straight. I know, nothing new to anyone who has shanked a shot here or there, but you will be surprised how many people know this, but do not do it. This guy took the suggestion, and was killing the balls.

Every time you go onto the course, I am sure you get bombarded but suggestions from your golfing buddies. But sometimes this advice can help you. Do not think they are scrutinizing you, they want to help you. If you want to play better golf, try taking some suggestions, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Improve your swing, play better golf, it's that simple! Do not be afraid to take the suggestions of golfers who seem to know their stuff. You never know, they may give you the tidbit you need to improve your swing, and essentially play better golf.

If you would like some more serious tips to drastically improve your golf game in as little as two weeks, check out my blog, The Simple Golf Swing.

By M Scherrah

Play Better Golf
http://the-simple-swing.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=M_Scherrah

No comments: